Media Fact File
- Wilkins Kennedy is the 19th largest chartered accountancy and business advisory firm in the UK.
- The company was founded in 1882 in London and traded as Kennedy Fox Oldfield. Following a merger in 1962 with Wilkins Hassell & Co, the name "Wilkins Kennedy" was born.
- The firm employs 73 partners and approximately 600 staff over 17 UK offices and one office in the Falkland Islands.
- Turnover reached circa £50million in January 2017, following a year of several successful mergers at the firm. This included Lakin Clark and Day Smith & Hunter in Kent, and the latest merger with Newbury-based Griffins accountants.
- Wilkins Kennedy's Managing Partner is David Fenn.
- Wilkins Kennedy provides a range of financial services to individuals, start-ups, SME and blue chip firms including audit and accounts, tax advice, mergers and acquisitions and recovery.
- Wilkins Kennedy is a market leader in providing taxation services, transaction support and advice to owner-managed businesses, not for profit organisations, the property and construction sector and legal practices.
- Wilkins Kennedy is a member firm of The International Association of Practising Accountants (IAPA), The Association of Business Recovery Professionals R3, the International Legal & Accounting Solutions Association (ILAS) and Allinial Global.