Our employment team assists both UK businesses who are expanding their operations by entering overseas markets and non-UK businesses who are seeking to extend their business operations into the UK.
We work closely to help optimise tax efficiencies for both the employer and employee.
Our Employment tax services include:
- The tax efficient structuring of employment packages for employees coming to work in the UK
- The setting up of PAYE schemes for new entrant businesses in the UK
- The management of payroll services where overseas employers do not themselves have the scope to operate them
- End of year reporting obligations to the UK Tax Authorities
- Tax issues around specific employee provided benefits, such as international relocation or travel costs
- The tax efficient structuring of employment packages for employees working overseas for short, medium or longer periods
- Considering the entity by whom the employee should be engaged, perhaps directly in the host country or remaining employed with the UK business
- Optimising the Social Security/National Insurance position for the inbound/outbound employee
Please contact one of our International Team for further advice and support.