Our insolvency practitioners and support advisers will guide you through the UK regulatory requirements for individuals or businesses who are suffering financial distress.
Our advisers can support you with bespoke advice about the following:
- Assets and paperwork associated with a failing business.
- The different types of business reconstructions that take place in the UK.
- How best to collect old debts.
- Represent you at creditors meetings.
- Represent you in liquidations or administrations by taking appointments.
- Provide advice and support with personal bankruptcies and the recovery of both personal and business assets.
- Fraud related matters.
- Solvent and insolvent closures.
- The purchase of distressed assets.
- Introduce you to advisers in an overseas territory who can explain the processes and procedures of dealing with the matters outlined above but in that territory.
We have a track record of providing realistic solutions but always with a human approach.