Whether you are coming to the UK to establish a new operation, looking to expand overseas or closing your business or operations in the UK we can guide you through the corporate tax matters that will affect you.
Our advice typically covers:
- An explanation of the different types of legal entity in the overseas territory of choice and impact on taxation.
- Assistance with the establishment of the overseas entity.
- UK corporate tax compliance support, including, where appropriate, compliance within the UK Construction Industry Scheme rules.
- Indirect taxation (VAT, duty, etc).
- Employment tax and social security matters related to international secondment, including tax equalisation.
- Inward investment advice (including structuring, pre acquisition planning, transfer pricing).
- Capitalisation issues, inter company agreements and cross charging, intellectual property.
- Share schemes and countries specific planning from a taxation perspective.
- Tax treating advice.
- Withholding tax matters.
- Pension matters.
Our expertise, gained over many years, is designed to help you make commercial decisions that best suit your business requirements.
Please contact one of our International Team for further advice and support.