Management Accounts & Bookkeeping
With an emphasis on flexibility, our outsourced accounting service enables you to select any number of individual services or opt for a full outsourced finance function. We can provide a dedicated team or temporary cover to help you during staff absences.
Our services include:
- preparation of management information: we can provide management accounts based on your requirements. These typically include an overview of financial management, highlight key performance indicators and risks.
- preparation of management accounts
- nominal/general ledger maintenance: our general ledger maintenance includes adjustments for prepayments, accruals, depreciation, payroll and balance sheet control account reconciliations.
- cash book maintenance
- sales ledger/accounts receivable: the speed and accuracy with which you are able to invoice customers is vital to maintaining healthy cash flow. We provide a centralised invoice control to help you improve cash flow and achieve efficient customer invoice settlement.
- accounts payable: we can manage your entire accounts payable function from processing invoices to automated payment to suppliers
- bank reconciliation: we undertake regular reconciliations between your general ledger bank balance and the bank statement balance to identify any mistakes and omissions
- VAT returns: we can manage your VAT registration, submission of returns, EU sales lists and Intrastat declarations. we can also represent you at tribunals and investigations.
- debt factoring: we help you with the submission of information required by factors, including:
- provision of management accounts
- reconciling of general ledger factor account with factoring company monthly statements
- reconciling your accounts received ledger with that maintained by the factor
- forwarding of sales invoices
We have experience in a large variety of accounting software packages and can provide our service using your preferred software. Software used for current clients includes Sage Line 50, Access Accounts, QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics GP.