Our payroll service is designed to suit the changing needs of organisations and ranges from a full outsourced service to emergency cover or simply advice on improvements to the efficiency of your existing systems.
The service is provided through our specialist payroll department which is a registered BACS bureau and has ISO 9001 accreditation. We employ state of the art software and IT systems to ensure our process is as efficient as possible.
Our flexible approach enables us to provide the service on a weekly or monthly basis and is adaptable to fit in with your requirements.
A snapshot of our services:
- Advice on PAYE and National Insurance
- Dealing with directors' National Insurance contributions
- Advice on and calculation of statutory sick pay and maternity pay
- Dealing with pension contributions, court orders and attachment orders
- Audit and pre-PAYE inspection advice
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs when necessary
- Processing payrolls for all categories of employees
- Processing student loans and loan repayments
- Processing Save as You Earn (SAYE) and Give as You Earn (GAYE)
- Working family tax credits
- Preparation of year-end returns and issuing of P35/P60/P14 documents
- Data entry for bonus calculations, overtime and expenses
- Tronc schemes
- Production of payroll reports – specific to your specifications
- Production of payslips
- Production of BACS payments direct into employees' bank accounts
- On-line and manual filing of returns