- Accountancy Software Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Business & Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting, Expert Witness & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Human Resources
- Outsourced Services
- Service Charges
- WK Restructuring & Recovery
Service charges have become more complex to administer and monitor as the scope of services provided by property managers and landlords to tenants has increased. Property owners and occupiers are demanding more detailed financial information from property managers than ever before. In addition legislative requirements are constantly increasing. Certification of expenditure, transparency and accountability are vitally important.
Wilkins Kennedy has a dedicated Service Charge Team who are experienced in the preparation and review of service charge accounts, as well as being familiar with The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors’ (RICS) Code of Practice for both commercial and residential properties as well as the Landlord and Tenant Act mandatory requirements.
The team is able to offer a tailored service to meet any need. Our principal aim is to assist property management agencies and property owners meet their service charge obligations and obtain certification of expenditure within the required time-frame. Our clients rely on us to deliver a comprehensive, flexible, timely and value-for-money service backed by a thorough understanding of the commercial and residential property industries.
Conscious that time pressures can be demanding, we work closely with our clients and their representatives to plan and schedule work in advance to ensure we meet any deadlines and also provide the level of service agreed in the Client instruction. A secure document exchange facility is now available to clients providing rapid communication of financial information to assist in meeting deadlines.
Additional sector services include:
- Preparation and certification of service charge expenditure
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Statement of rental income and head rent calculations
- Certification of Car Park income and assessment of collection systems
- Both Commercial and Residential investment advice
- Tax advice and planning
- VAT advice and planning
- Review of Capital Allowances
- Company Secretarial services
- Acting as Expert Witness at LVT