Preparation of Accounts & Tax Computations
- Preparation of accounts and tax computations assignments
- Develop your accounts skills as part of your training and development program
- Sole Trader Accounts and tax computations
- Partnership and tax computations
- LLP Accounts and tax computations
- Audit Exempt Companies, Statutory Accounts Checklists and Corporation Tax
- Specialist Areas – Charities, Academies, Solicitors & Financial services
- Complete planning, fieldwork and completion on assignments
- Proactive contact with client on accounts queries
- Complete assignments within set budgets, highlighting potential issues with the Managers
- Responding to Managers and Partners review feedback
- Responding to client queries and forwarding them on to the Managers as required.
- Ensuring the client receives an exceptional client service
- Understand the nature of the client’s business and the environment in which it operates
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Assisting with audit assignments under the direction of the Managers and Partners
- Develop your audit skills as part of your training and development program
- Audit Fieldwork
- Audit Planning
- Attending client Stock takes
- Audit Section completion
- Statutory Account Checklists
- Audit Completion
- Assisting junior staff develop their audit skills and knowledge
Management of Accounts, Tax, Audit & Specialist Assignments
- All client queries are appropriately answered or directed to Managers as appropriate.
- Planning updates to Managers as required
- Provide junior team members with appropriate information regarding delegated areas of client assignments.
- Approve planning and budgeting of client assignments with Managers and Partners
- Assist in fieldwork where appropriate (including offsite assignments)
- Review of assignments undertaken by junior team members including;
- Statutory Accounts
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Issue key documentation to the client
- Liaise with the relevant Manager and Partner as required
- Assisting junior team members with fieldwork queries
- Providing feedback to junior team members post file reviews
- Identify training opportunities for junior team members
- Supporting students through their professional training
- Attend and contribute to bi-monthly Audit & Accounts Meetings
- Liaise with the Audit & Accounts Managers in respect of work planning
- Liaising with the Audit & Accounts Senior manager in respect of departmental issues
- Performance of other tasks as requested by the Managers and Partners
- Have a positive attitude
- Be enthusiastic and motivational
- Be a role-model for other members of the team, leading by example.
- Be organised and prepared
- Be professional in all circumstances
- Be socially aware of the differing personalities of the team
- Be friendly and approachable to clients and colleagues.
- Be consistent in approach to dealing with all clients and colleagues
- Be ethical at all times and act with the utmost integrity
- Communicate clearly to clients and colleagues
- Manage client expectations
- Be responsive to colleague and client questions
- Be supportive of other qualified staff and Managers in all departments and offer assistance when required.
- Help the Partners engender a positive proactive working environment.
- Take responsibility for your personal self-development
- Attend appropriate and relevant CPD courses
- Read appropriate and relevant professional literature
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.