To help us with the delivery of high quality audit and accountancy client services in a rapidly developing, digital environment. Our clients range from SME’s through to international businesses and cover a variety of professions, including regulated sectors such as Academies & Schools, Solicitors etc. We are looking for someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join our firm and become a key part of our Amersham team. As well as a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a development programme to help individuals maximise their potential and develop their career.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure planning of assignments in accordance with agreed procedures, including tailoring of programmes and updating file information and system notes.
- Supervise and manage work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Managers/Partners with feedback.
- Attend to the preparation of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards.
- Liaise with other departments within the Amersham office and across other Wilkins Kennedy locations to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information.
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication.
- Recognise opportunities for us to help our clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential.
- Identify opportunities for us to provide additional services and liaise with Managers/Partners as appropriate.
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm.
- ACA qualified.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards.
- Proven ability of helping to deliver cost-effective, efficient audits.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office, audit software and accounting packages.
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service.
- Car driver with full, clean license is preferred.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org