We are seeking an additional team member to join our Hertford office Outsourcing team. The main purpose of this role is to support the Cloud Accounting & Outsourcing department, helping to manage provision of these services for our clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of Outsourcing clients;
- Establish, develop and maintain a working relationship with clients, ensuring delivery of work within deadlines and meeting client expectations within scopes specified;
- Prepare Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Budgets and Forecasts, both in-house and at client premises;
- Attend to the entry & processing of client data, supervise the work of junior staff and liaise with our third party suppliers;
- Assist in the scoping and tender of new Outsourcing work;
- Undertake business development activities to increase the profile of the firm and promote the Hertford office services; and
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Cloud accounting software and associated Applications.
Key Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online
- Driving licence
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines.
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service in a cost-effective manner.
- Good practical working knowledge of Excel
- Qualification: ACA, ACCA, AAT or CIMA is desirable, but we will consider applicants that are QBE.
- General practice experience
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.