To provide a proactive, professional and supportive full people service to the region and to manage the day to day operational HR service. To support ad hoc and/or ongoing projects.
- Lead the day to day operational HR service in own regional areas, ensuring consistency across Group
- Provide proactive support to the Regional Directors and their management teams to ensure our goal of ‘Happy Staff’ is being achieved.
- Working with the wider HR team and individual regional directors to support staff engagement initiatives
- Work with L&D to develop and organise effective induction programmes that meets the required standards of the Group and is delivered by the relevant line manager
- Support the business during any redundancy process that may be required
- Manage probationary process
- Handling disciplinary, grievance and other formal meetings
- Conduct exit interviews and collate MI as necessary
- Ensuring the performance review programme is carried out in line with Group policy and that they are happening on a bi-annual basis
- Working with the wider HR team to ensure the promotion of effective internal communication to all staff via The Hive
- Report on all HR KPI’s within specific regions as required.
- Work with the wider HR team to ensure continuous improvement of the HR function
- Ensure effective communication with other key people functions within the Group
- Provide support on HR projects and other ad hoc activities as required
- Effectively manage the RTR process in conjunction with line managers
- Support graduate and trainee level recruitment
- Ensure all written documentation reflects the professional image of the Group
- Assist in client matters if required
This role will be based in the Hertford office and will cover offices in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire and therefore travel will be expected when the offices require.
- Ability to demonstrate behaviours at the appropriate level.
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Forward Thinking
- Drive for results
- Curiosity for information
- Managing and developing self and others
- CIPD qualified (level 5 or above, or working towards)
- Relevant hands on generalist HR experience
- Ability to work confidentially
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accurate and pays high level attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Proven client/customer service skills
- Self motivated
- Confident working on own initiative and able to work unsupervised but with the understanding of when to escalate matters appropriately
- Experience of professional services environment
- Multi-site experience
- Psychometric testing experience (level A & B preferred)
- Experience of basic payroll functions (if required)
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.