We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Assistant to support the Regional Recruitment Manager with administration and day to day recruitment within the business.
This role is all about working with the Regional Recruitment Manager to deliver a cohesive internal recruitment service across the Wilkins Kennedy brand offices within the Baldwins Accountants business with a view to save agency spend and enhance employer brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and filling current vacancies as they arise with great quality candidates – the roles will vary based on current requirements but will usually involve trainees and non-fee earning staff
- Source suitable applicants from direct methods including use of CV databases
- Ensuring all roles are formally approved internally prior to “going live”
- Advertise all live vacancies on a variety of mediums including both internal and external platforms
- Review all direct applications to assess suitability
- Arranging “pre-screen” telephone calls with suitable applicants to establish basic information, experience and right to work in the UK before proceeding to face to face interviews
- Liaise with HR team to issue online testing and pass results to Hiring Managers for review
- Arrange interviews by reviewing Hiring Manager(s) diaries, liaising with the applicant, booking rooms and providing confirmations to all parties involved
- Managing interview feedback both from the Hiring Manager and applicant
- Discussing offer details for approval by Recruitment Manager and Hiring Manager
- Delivering verbal offers and passing relevant information to HR for on-boarding process
- Regular contact with Regional Recruitment Manager to maintain internal tracker and ensure current status of each role is communicated
- Report internal costs and savings to Regional Recruitment Manager
- Act as a second point of contact for any agency contacts, in the absence of Regional Recruitment Manager
- Alongside the Regional Recruitment Manager, build a talent pipeline of excellent individuals who would be interested to work with Wilkins Kennedy or the wider Baldwins Accountants and CogitalGroup
- Support the Regional Recruitment Manager with appropriate careers and recruitment events
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a high volume white collar or professional services recruitment role
- Fantastic people skills – happy to communicate with any level in the organisation and can tailor communications and approach accordingly
- Builds strong relationships quickly
- Well organised and able to multi task
- Great team player whilst also comfortable to work autonomously at times
- Flexible in approach
- Good attention to detail
- Takes the initiative and is pro-active and happy to think creatively
This role can be based across any of the offices within Hampshire and will involve travel alongside the Regional Recruitment Manager.
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.