Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Administrators required to join thriving and high quality top 10 Restructuring and Insolvency team based in Heathrow area. The successful candidate will have strong technical and interpersonal skills and insolvency experience with the CPI and some accountancy knowledge/qualification. JIEB preferred but not essential. This role allows the candidate to lead complex and sometimes high profile insolvency assignments and to contribute to a highly successful team while widening their own experience base.
As a senior figure within the Restructuring and Recovery (R&R), a Manager is responsible for client handling, case progression, compliance and financial requirements, HR and training needs of the junior members of the team, answerable directly to the senior managers/directors group. A Manager in the R&R department is seen as a key member of the R&R team who demonstrably adds value to the team, inspires, confidence within the team, provides leadership to the junior staff and provides a point of advice and guidance for the junior staff.
The role is primarily operational and includes ownership of case management and the team’s administrative functions.
- Demonstrates good technical, interpersonal and decision-making abilities. Consistently acts in the best interests of the team.
- Inspires confidence and respect from team members.
- Provides leadership in the team in client servicing, commercial management and business development
Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Attend regular team meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and budgets.
- Develop the junior team members to enhance performance and ensure that the activities set out below are carried out.
- Encourage and support other team members to develop their competences.
- Contribute to organisational change and define and communicate the needs for change to all team members.
- Effectively manage a case portfolio and delegate effectively, tasks to the members of the team to ensure case progression is effective and efficient.
- Develop a good working relationship with external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all statutory changes are implement and statutory demands met.
- Delegate effectively to junior members of staff.
- Introduce new policies where required to ensure efficient case management and to ensure all compliance issues are implemented and dealt with efficiently.
- Ensure tight control of the case portfolio/financials to ensure the team’s required billing maximum contribution to the targets, cash collection targets, recovery rates and lock up targets.
- Ensure cases are closed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the case portfolio runs with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure staff meeting their CPD and training needs.
- Review all junior staff time sheets as required.
- Report on delivery against plans, budget and objectives monthly to senior management and partner.
- Ensure consistency in terms of promotion of the brand.
- Ensure all policies and work plans are effectively implemented across the case portfolio.
- Ensure partners and senior staff are kept fully informed of any matters of concern or risk.
Management of services
- Assist in the preparation of business cases/tenders and progress approved projects both internal and external.
- Present assets to clients.
- Network regularly on behalf of the firm and be proactive in business development/profile raising to assist in achieving the strategic plan for the department.
- To always act in a professional and proactive manner with clients and work referrers.
To effectively manage, promote and develop a case portfolio and junior members of staff within the R&R team, to ensure the team continues to grow and improve and to effectively work as an Ambassador for the R&R team.
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.