Reporting to tax managers, this position involves providing advice to a portfolio of clients. This will cover tax research, tax computations, tax returns and advisory work to private individuals, multi-generational families and very high net worth individuals. You will most likely be ATT qualified looking to continue your studies by progressing with the CTA qualification.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist with the preparation and submission of self-assessment Tax Returns and Computations.
- To advise clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- To assist clients with their tax compliance obligations and meeting the required deadlines in respect of tax compliance.
- To prepare client letters, fee quotes and fees.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- Undertaking research into tax enquiries on client affairs and adhoc assignments as they arise.
- To provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and tax residency issues.
- To start dealing with more complex client queries (internal and external).
- To attend client meetings.
- To deal with associated tax administration.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ATT qualified
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- High level of numeracy
- Methodical approach to work
- Ability to work to time deadlines
- Willingness to handle responsibility and assist with junior team members
- An aptitude for detailed work
- Personable, friendly attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- To demonstrate the ability to use initiative as well as develop an understanding of when to ask questions
- The ability to communicate with different levels of employees
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.