Reporting to tax managers, this position involves providing advice to a portfolio of clients. This will cover tax research, tax computations, tax returns and advisory work to private individuals, multi-generational families and very high net worth individuals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage your own client portfolio.
- To review self-assessment Tax Returns prepared by junior team members.
- To prepare more complex tax computations.
- To advise clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- To assist clients with their tax compliance obligations and meeting the required deadlines in respect of tax compliance.
- To prepare client letters, fee quotes and fees.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- Undertaking research into tax enquiries on client affairs and adhoc assignments as they arise.
- To provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and tax residency issues.
- To start dealing with more complex client queries (internal and external) and provide tax planning advice.
- To attend client meetings.
- To be involved in business development activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ATT, CTA qualified
- Previous experience in practice
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- High level of numeracy
- Methodical approach to work
- Willingness to handle responsibility
- An aptitude for detailed work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to the audience
- Track record of successfully managing, motivating and leading junior staff on assignments
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve work deadlines
- Project a professional manner and appearance at all times
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.