An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Newbury office. We are looking to recruit a new member of our tax team based in the Thames Valley area. The purpose of this role is to provide an all-encompassing tax offering to our clients.
Key duties will include:
- Working directly with the Head of Tax and Partners to provide an all-encompassing tax offering to the firm’s clients.
- Providing advisory services as required, including advice on tax issues, including corporate restructuring, clearances required with H M Revenue & Customs, Share Schemes, residence and other personal and corporate advice as required.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring that clients receive an exceptional service and that their all-round tax compliance and planning needs are met.
- Assisting others in the tax team and the wider firm with any tax queries.
- Developing client relationships to become the first point of contact for client queries.
- Meeting new clients and helping to grow the tax services offered by Wilkins Kennedy.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified to at least ATT standard.
- An all-round tax background encompassing both corporate and personal tax issues.
- An ability to manage a portfolio effectively and meet client expectations.
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively.
- Self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective problem solver.
- Ability to use initiative to assist clients without direct support.
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here.