29 September 2017 - 30 November 2017
|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Reporting to:||Manager or Partner|
Wilkins Kennedy is a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers providing a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas. We operate from 17 regional offices based across the South of England with a turnover of £47 million, 74 partners and over 600 members of staff.
The main purpose of this role is to plan and undertake audit work, including the training and supervision of junior staff; liaison with clients and other departments within the firm as appropriate.
Key responsibilities of the role include:-
- Completion of audit and accounts programmes
- liaison with key staff and clients to ensure issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- to supervise, delegate, monitor and review work of more junior staff
- to develop technical skills to handle more complex work.
- Minimum ACA or ACCA part qualified – essential.
- Recent and demonstrable audit experience, including working on statutory audits - essential.
- Experience of charity and academy audits and SRA Accounts Rules reviews – desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of FRS 102 and transition requirements – essential.
- Computer experience - Word, Excel, Accounts preparation packages and Paperless audit software - essential.
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively.
- Self motivation and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effectively solve problems.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com , FAO Jo Holmes, Regional HR Manager.