Charities and Third Sector organisations face different challenges from traditional companies.
Not every charity needs the same support and advice. The day-to-day challenges facing your organisation are complex and unique. Our flexible, wide-reaching approach allows us to provide a bespoke advisory service, giving you the opportunity to reach your maximum potential and achieve your goals.
We listen to your requirements, take the time to understand your organisation, and work with you to create a robust strategy and practical solutions.
Our experts can guide you through the minefield of regulation, whilst meeting your obligations, managing your risk and supporting you in your day-to-day responsibilities. Above all else, we understand the vital need for strong financial results and trustee and stakeholder engagement.
Our experts undertake an in-depth analysis of your business, and following consultation, create a long-term results driven strategy for the future.
We work with over 500 charities and not-for-profit organisations in the UK and overseas, and provide a complete range of accountancy and business advisory services across a wide range of sectors.
Our team has 150 years’ combined charity expertise. We have been helping Third Sector organisations for over 20 years and are actively involved in forums such as the Charity Finance Directors’ Group.
We act for many types of organisations including:
- Schools and academies.
- Theatre, culture and arts.
- Care homes and welfare organisations.
- Medical and disability groups.
- Social enterprise.
- Grant makers.
- Trade unions.
- Livery companies and professional bodies.
- Religious organisations.
Services for charities:
- Internal and external audit.
- Ad hoc grant audits.
- Tax advice – direct and indirect as well as Gift Aid.
- Governance, risk assessment and systems reviews.
- Outsourcing – HR, payroll, management accounting and bookkeeping.
- Forensic accounting – fraud reviews, investigations and expert witnesses