- Financial Services and Markets
- Insurance Services
- Not for Profit
- Oil & Gas
- Property & Construction
- Public Sector
- Retail & Wholesale
As a well-established UK top 20 firm of chartered accountants, we recognise that not every not for profit organisation needs the same support and advice, and that the day to day challenges facing your organisation are complex and unique.
- The Wilkins Kennedy Not for Profit Group works with over 400 Not for Profit organisations throughout the UK and overseas, and provides a complete range of accountancy and business advisory services across a wide range of sectors.
- Our flexible, wide reaching approach allows us to provide a bespoke advisory service, giving you the opportunity to reach your maximum potential and achieve your goals.
- We listen to your requirements, take the time to understand your organisation and work with you to create a robust strategy and practical solutions.
- As well as providing a full complement of financial services to your organisation you will also benefit from our seminar and workshop programme and technical publications by way of ebriefs and newsletters.
To contact a member of our Not for Profit team, click on Meet the team on the right or download our Not for Profit team sheet for your reference.
Please click on the left hand menu to explore our Not for Profit sectors.
"We have worked with accountancy and business advisory firm Wilkins Kennedy for many years; a firm that completely understands the specific requirements of the charity and not for profit sector.
Offering a diverse range of services combined with an innovative and proactive approach, Wilkins Kennedy has helped to shape us into the successful charity we have become – we cannot praise them highly enough."
"The experienced team at Wilkins Kennedy was involved from the very start of our junior school academy conversion process, and they continue to offer us expert insider knowledge, support and assistance, from setting up systems to year end audit – we are delighted with the outstanding professional service they provide."
St. Stephen's Junior School