Our dedicated and highly experienced Forensic Accounting practice are on hand to provide you with cost effective, efficient and independent expert advice on the financial aspects of legal claims.
Subject to your specific requirements, our Partners can either act as an expert advisor or an independent expert witness, providing robust expert reports and expert testimony.
The team comprises of specialists in both disputes and investigations.
We routinely act on a wide range of disputes, including:
- Breach of warranty and completion accounts disputes.
- Other transaction related disputes.
- Quantum of loss assessments.
- Contentious and non-contentious valuations.
- Family and matrimonial disputes.
- Personal injury claims.
- Financial reporting disputes.
- Professional negligence claims (including relating to auditors, accountants and tax advisors).
- Criminal defence work.
Our Partner-led teams have a proven track record of undertaking complex investigations across a broad range of sectors both nationally and internationally.
We are recognised for our ability to present complex financial information in a simple manner that. Our qualified chartered accountants and fraud specialists can assist you with:
- Financial and fraud investigations.
- Government and regulatory inquiries.
- Tax investigations.
To find out more or to discuss any needs you may have, contact a member of our team.