Cloud accounting is a service that provides secure access to accounting software held on an external server instead of on a company’s internal IT systems.
Instead of buying and maintaining your own software, a third party provides access to the accounting software as a service.
Cloud accounting is increasing in popularity, thanks mainly to the benefits it offers businesses:
- Real-time access to your accounting and financial information where and when you need it.
- All financial records securely stored on a cloud server
- No need for IT infrastructure to support and back-up accounting applications.
- The ability to share data with colleagues and external advisers.
- Greater control of your financial systems and processes through online invoicing
- Management reports giving an overview of projected income and outstanding debts.
- Mobile access for flexible working and business on the go.
Our cloud accounting services are aimed at SMEs. Our service works on the main platforms such as QuickBooks Online, Xero and Sage Business Cloud.