- Accountancy Software Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Business & Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting, Expert Witness & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Human Resources
- Outsourced Services
- Service Charges
- WK Restructuring & Recovery
Within our Financial Markets team we have specialist tax experts who provide support and advice to our regulated clients. These experts have an appreciation of the unique environment in which financial services organisations operate and can therefore tailor their advice appropriately.
Because we work as an integrated team, our taxation advice is based upon an understanding of your particular objectives and circumstances thereby ensuring we develop solutions that fit your needs.
Our tax assignments include:
- tax structuring and planning advice in relation to start-ups, mergers and acquisitions and reorganisations
- corporation tax compliance advice for regulated businesses
- VAT and partial exemption advice, including liaison with HM Revenue & Customs
- guidance before and during tax enquiries and inspections
- tax risk reviews such as Investment Manager Exemption (IME) and tax residence matters
- international tax planning for businesses and their owners including foreign domiciliaries
- advising on planning and compliance for cross-border employments
- personal tax planning and wealth management advice for business owners
For advice or assistance with your tax affairs, please contact one of our specialists.
4 October 2016
If you want to keep your best employees, let them know their options Attracting and retaining the best people is a constant challenge for all business owners. Key employees, who have grown with the business and developed specialist knowledge and relationships, are difficult to replace. Yet, faced with this ongoing ...