Whilst it is important to ensure that your business is as tax efficient as possible, there is an ever-increasing emphasis on risk and compliance and as your company grows so does the level of complexity in relation to its tax affairs.
Tax policy increasingly puts the onus on the company and its directors to ensure that the correct amount of tax is paid, and this has led to a list of compliance requirements that increases with group and company size.
For companies of all sizes, a better relationship with HMRC is fundamental to protecting their corporate reputation. Using our extensive knowledge of prevailing practice, the Wilkins Kennedy Corporate Tax team will work with you to ensure any planning is robust, reliefs are maximised and that you are meeting your compliance obligations – hence managing your overall tax risk.
Our Corporate Tax team has a wealth of experience in helping corporates and groups in a wide range of sectors providing a full range of corporate tax compliance and advisory services that you would expect from a national firm of our size.
The team consists of highly qualified and experienced individuals working across our UK regions. Please see more details of our team here.
Our specialists invest time to fully understand our clients and their needs and we recognise that one solution will not necessarily fit all and so tailor our advice accordingly.
The range of services that we provide include:
- Tax compliance and reporting
- iXBRL services
- Tax accounting under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Corporate losses and group relief optimisation
- Tax impact of debt structures, including corporate interest restriction.
- Instalments – large and vary large
- Senior Accounting Officer regime and publishing your tax strategy
- Tax implications of operating internationally.
- Innovation reliefs – Research and Development and Patent Box
- M&A Taxation
- Relief on capital expenditure, including capital allowances.